
In one of the Friday mornings in January 2009 , I went to the desert called “Al Aqran” in north zone in U.A.E, with my aunts family and some other relatives . It was before I became 18 years old . We went there at 10:00 am and stayed there till midnight . When we arrived there the women started to prepare lunch ,the men arranged a place to sit and children went to play with the motorcycle .In the afternoon, both the men and the boys went to the mosque to pray . Then they came back to have lunch together and then we sat and start chatting . At the evening we made barbecue . finally, we had a very nice vacation with the family , I wish we can do it again in the future .

90%
ReplyDeleteVerb errors:
1. and start chatting
What a lovely day! I enjoy going to the desert in winter.