Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I chose ZU

Everyone in high school thinking about future and continue his or her education. I’m one of them, I finished high school and sign my name in different universities but I wanted desperately to study in Zayed University. Because many reasons, First, It have the best education and important colleges that use academic strategy and studies for the students. It is a popular university in UAE because of the good reputation. Second, Zayed University its support from the government and it has a good education to getting the high diploma and bugler. Also, after the graduation from this university all the government jobs going to accept this certificate. I dreamed to be like my father and study Communication & Media Sciences to discover how I might use those skills to play important leadership roles in my country, to be a successful person in the future too.

1 comment:

  1. 100% No run-on sentences

    It's good that you are clearly able to state your goals.

    ReplyDelete